The Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine is carefully designed to make bread making process simpler than ever and in our opinion the best Hamilton Beach breadmaker for 2017.
This unit bakes tasty, fresh, soft and fluffy bread every time. Currently, it is the best selling Hamilton Beach Breadmaker available on the market.
We’ll be giving you the reasons why and reviewing the features which makes this a bread machine that you will want in your kitchen.
So why is it considered to be the Best Hamilton Beach Breadmaker for 2017?
• The Bread Machine has 12 Pre-programmed baking functions.
• It makes a 1.5LB or 2LB rectangular homemade loaf without preservatives or trans fats, including Gluten Free Bread.
• Perfect for dough preparation for pizza and rolls.
• It bakes bread in approximately 1 hour and comes with 13-hour delayed timer.
• Cool touch body & non-slip feet.
• Keep warm function.
• 5-minute power interruption protection.
• Feature 3 different crust selections; light, medium & dark.
• Audible reminder lets you add fruits & nuts.
• Extra large viewing window at the top.
• The unit comes with a recipe book, instruction manual, two kneading blades (one spare) and removable bake pan.
Buy the Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine at Amazon.com
Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine Review
1. Excellent Design
The unit comes with a simple design and a plastic outer shell. It’s offered in White (29881) or Black (29882) with a silver base & rubber feet. The main difference between Hamilton (29881) and (29882) is that the former measures 12.01” H x 15.28” W x 11.02” D and weighs 15lb while latter comes with dimensions of 12.2” H x 14.13” W x 10.43” D and weighs 12.80lb. The other features remain the same.
2. 12 Settings Including Gluten-Free Setting
Whatever your dietary needs or tastes preferences, you can satisfy them with this unit since it has been designed with nutrition in mind. The Bread Machine comes with 12 settings that include; Bake, Whole Grain, Cake, Jam, Dough, 2-lb Express, 1.5-lb Express, Sweet, Quick Bread (no yeast), Gluten-Free, French, and Basic. It also features an audible reminder for adding fruits and nuts.
3. Large Display With a Delay Timer
The large display acts as the control unit, letting you view and select the cycle, loaf size and crust. It’s laid out conveniently on top of the unit along side the small viewing window. On the other hand, the 13-hour delay timer enables you to set the unit to bake bread at a later/ convenient time for you. This means that you can add ingredients before you can go to bed and set the machine to begin the baking process close to the morning- perfect for breakfast.
4. Nonstick, Dishwasher-Safe Pan
The interior pan is made of metal and comes with a carrying handle for removing bread from the unit. It features a nonstick coating, meaning that bread will not stick to it. The pan is wider than its deep, and that’s why it produces a tall, rectangular loaf. It’s also removable for easy cleaning in the dishwasher.
5. 2 Kneading Paddles
The 2-kneading paddles let you attach one onto the removable baking pan when the other is in the dishwasher. So you’ll always have a replacement kneading paddle in case something happens to the one in use.
Buy the Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine at Amazon.com
6. 5 Minute Power Interruption Protection
In the event of a power outage, the bread making process will continue automatically for 5 minutes. If the interruption takes longer time than 5 minutes, the machine can’t continue running, and the display will revert back to its default setting (Cycle 1, Medium & 2-LB loaf).
7. High & Low-Temperature Warning
When the temperature inside the bread pan is too high, the unit will warn you by displaying “HHH.” You are expected to stop the program, unplug the power code and then open the cover to let the machine cool down. The unit also displays an “LLL” warning when the temperature inside the bread pan is low.
8. Easy to Use
With this HomeBaker Bread Machine, you’ll be able to prepare a variety of bread with ease. Just add ingredients, select your preferred cycle and press the start button. Once you make the first delicious batch, it won’t be long before your family, friends, and guests can start asking for more.
i. 1.5LB or 2LB Loaf & Crust Settings: You are free to select 1.5LB or 2LB loaf size and then choose from light, medium or dark crust settings.
ii. Keep Warm: Once the baking cycle is complete, the bread machine shifts to the Keep Warm setting for 1 hour. If you want to cancel “Keep Warm” just press the START/STOP button for two seconds.
iii. It’s easy to add ingredients mid-cycle: The unit will remind you with a beep when it’s the perfect time to add fruits or nuts, and the alert isn’t too loud or annoying.
iv. The machine offers “express” options for cooking bread faster. Note that when using the 1.5LB express or 2LB express setting, the bread will be smaller and have a thicker crust. If you have time, just use the Basic cycle and get the best results.
• If you are sensitive to gluten, you can use the gluten-free setting to make gluten-free bread.
• The attractive design makes it look nice on the counter space.
• The programming menu is easy to learn, and the machine is generally easy to use.
• Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine is offered at an affordable price.
• It comes with a thorough manual with easy-to-follow instructional drawings, baking tips, and custom recipes.
• Non-slip feet eliminate the possibility of the machine moving while in operation.
• It can provide an abundance of bread despite its size.
• You can prepare food that goes beyond bread, and this eliminates other mini appliances in your kitchen.
• The automatic bread maker is quite large, but easily programmable.
• The machine takes up quite a bit of counter space.
• No audible signal to remind you to remove the paddle before the baking cycle can start.
• The viewing window might fog up during rising & baking cycles, making it difficult to see through it.
Making artesian bread at home has never been as easier as with the Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine. This unit comes with everything you need to get started with automatic bread making. Whether you are looking for a new bread maker or you want to replace the old one, Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine may be your perfect choice.
If you would like to get this sleek, compact yet inexpensive appliance at the best price, we recommend that you shop from Amazon.com, where it’s available at a list price of $79.99. But Amazon is well known for offering big discounts on their products from time to time. If you can place your order today, you’ll be able to strike the current deal & discount on Hamilton Beach Programmable Bread Machine. Order this Bread Machine now and save 53% on the price.