For many bread lovers, baking a bread can be one of the most tedious things to do.
The stress it takes to make a loaf of bread has given most people no other option than to purchase them instead.
However, the Breadman BK1050S 2-Pound Bread Maker now provides both experienced and inexperienced the opportunity of making their bread and other foods themselves.
The Breadman BK1050S 2-Pound Bread Maker is an automated professional bread maker designed to ease baking stress and also provide everyone with a platform of baking their own breads. This machine has a capacity dimension of 16″ x 18″ x 12″ capable of producing two pounds loafs of bread at a time. This bread maker possesses an easy interface and it does not require any previous baking experience to be used.
The BK1050S handles all the process involved in baking of bread including mixing, rising and kneading. It also have the ability to dispense the food whenever it is ready. It is capable of producing three different loaf sizes (1lb, 1-1/2lb and 2lb) and three different crust colors (Light, medium and dark). This bread maker also comes with a measuring cup, a measuring spoon that can be adjust according to preference, a non stick bread pan that can be removed and a recipe book containing over 88 recipes.
With its 14 pre-programmed settings, there are lot of different foods to bake including Dough, Jam, Whole Wheat, Artisan Dough and many more. It has an automatic fruit and nut dispenser which also makes it easier to make bread with nut and fruits. You just have to chop them and add to the compartment, the baker will do the rest. And there’s a viewing window large enough for you to check the progress of your loaf.
The bread maker also has a 15 hour delay timer that allows you to tell the machine the time frame you want it to finish baking in case you need to go out. Its stylish designs and sleek finish makes it befitting for any kitchen. There are whole lot of advantages as well as a few disadvantages when you decide to automate your baking using this bread maker. I will you be taking you through the pros and cons of baking with the Breadman BK1050S 2-Pound Bread Maker.
1. Multi functional: One exciting thing about the BK1050S 2-Pound Bread Maker is its ability to perform multiple functions. Its pre programmed settings allows it to create up to 14 different foods. It can also produce loafs in three different sizes and also create light, medium and dark crust colours. It provides you with over 88 recipes to choose from providing different settings for artisan breads.
For those who loves their loafs with either fruit, nuts or any other ingredients, the bread maker provides them with an automatic fruit and/or nuts dispenser. Despite its multi functional ability, the BK1050S does not produce loafs with variable results. Its multi functionality also does not diminish its quality and performance.
2. Easy To Use: The interface of this machine makes it very simple and easy to use. You only need to press a button to select what you’ll like to prepare from the 14 pre programmed functions. All the settings are also very easy to set. Its large viewing window makes it easy to see how your loaf is doing. Likewise it is also easy to add fruits, nuts or any other ingredients by just chopping them into the automatic fruits/nuts dispenser.
There is also a collapsible kneading paddle that helps remove paddles out of your baked loaf as well as give it a smooth crust. Its 15 hours timer also allows you to set it to bake overnight so you can wake to a smooth, tasty and well baked bread in the morning. You also don’t have to worry about getting a burnt loaf because the machine knows when to dispense when its done. After using, it is also very easy to clean because it does not have sticky coatings.
3. Great Value for Money: The Breadman BK1050S 2-Pound Bread Maker is much cheaper considering the various functions it offers. The fact that the machine also comes with a recipe book which contains close to a hundred different recipe and some other features which could have been bought at an extra cost. The machine also create loafs of good texture, good density and great quality. Its measuring spoon and cup are also collapsible. And guess what, it also comes with two years warranty.
There are few cons for this product when compared to the various features and advantages it offers.
1. A Bit Noisy: This baker sometimes produce some unpleasant noises. The beeping sound the machine makes to inform you its time to add your ingredients is sometimes loud. This noise can be annoying and the machines does not have a means of adjusting the sound. This machine is also a little bit heavy making it harder to move around. The machine also takes a longer time to finish baking a loaf, it also requires following the instructions or you might end end up with a tasteless, bad loaf of bread.
2. Overheating: This machine sometimes overheats. This might injure kids playing around it or even the person making use of it. This sometimes is as a result of using the machine for very long hours, however, the machine has a fuse system that is designed to protect it from heating. There motor in the fuse system should turn off the machine if it sense any overheating risk. If the overheating does not subdue after some minutes, it is advisable to remove the plugs.
3. Replacement Parts: There is unavailability of replacement parts for this machine. Most of the time, the replacement parts are out of stock making it harder to continue enjoy the machine various features. Sometimes the paddle comes off and when there are no replacement available, it can be frustrating.
From the above, you can see there are lots of positives about the Breadman BK1050S 2-Pound Bread Maker. You should get yours today at Amazon.com to enjoy the aroma and taste of delicious, home baked fresh bread.
Head over to Amazon.com to by the Breadman BK1050S 2-Pound Bread Maker for the best price.