There is no doubt that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. When you need to be up early for work, you need your energy levels fired up. Bread is a vital source of glucose and makes for a hearty breakfast, which often includes some nice, fresh bread.
A Bread maker is a home appliance that is used to make home made bread at your convenience. Bread makers have a bread pan, with two or more paddles at the bottom, right at the centre of a portable, special oven.
For the sake of clarity, a bread maker and a conventional oven do basically the same thing- Bake bread. The main difference is that a Bread maker is the automatic, more convenient variant.
If you are looking for a good bread maker to make bread for you and your family without the additives that you get from bread from the store, you might want to check out the Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker, which has some great features for a very reasonable price, which we are going to be looking at in this review.
Here are some of the features
· Portability (Size)
· Fast baking(Speed)
· Ease of usage
· Good relative price
· Energy efficiency
· Manufacturer Reputation on Amazon
The Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker. It is a bread maker capable of making 1, 1/2 and 2-pound sized bread.The product features a non-stick baking pan with a removable lid and paddle that comes attached with an electrical cord.
This product is manufactured by Breadman which is one of the most popular bread maker brands on Amazon, with some of the highest overall consumer ratings on all their machines, there has been very positive feedback from customers at Amazon.
This review is going to give you some information about the features and functions of the Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker, and also the PROS and CONS. After this review, you should be able to make an informed decision on whether to purchase it from Amazon.
Now Let’s start with the PROS…
· Compact Size: The Breadman TR520 is a portable device. The edges are rounded to give it a sleek appearance and according to the product description it measures about 13.5 x 12 x13.5 Inches. This would make it ideal for smaller homes.
If you live in a moderately-sized house and dislike clutter, this product might be right for you. The compact nature of the product should make it easy to set up and transfer to between location. On Amazon many customers said it was one of the smallest-sized Bread makers they had used and noted that despite the apparent size of the product, it is quite voluminous on the inside. Customers that bought this product on Amazon also said it was much quieter than most Bread makers they had used in the past.
· Easy to Use: One of the features that is very handy, is the 13-hour delay timer. The use of this timer is to activate the baking process at specific times. This means that you can pre-mix all the ingredients into the bread maker and it will start making bread for you automatically after the timer runs out. You can literally wake up to the scent of freshly baked bread.
This will be a good feature for those people who are too busy to wait for the baking process, or it can be set to start baking while you are out at work, so that you can come home to fresh baked bread, in time for dinner. It also has 8 baking functions for making any kind of recipe of bread, from the cinnamon raisin variety to wheat, cranberry, rye, onion Focaccia, classic French bread etc for breakfast or dinner.
· Fast Baking speed: The Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker also has a rapid baking speed. Which is a feature that you won’t find with many other bread makers, and is very useful if you don’t want to wait for too long. The Quick loaf setting also lets you set the type of crust (Light, medium, or Dark) you want for your bread.
The Breadman TR520 Bread maker can be used to make 1, 1 and half and 2-pound loaves of bread of different loaves in around an hour. The progress of the baking can be seen from a viewing window at the top of the machine. Customers on Amazon said that the Bread maker produced very little heat during baking.
· Some recipes in the manual may contain errors that affect your baking: looking at some of the customer reviews on amazon, some people complained that the recipe book that comes with the Bread maker may have some typographical and measurement errors that affect quality of baking, so it might take a little trial an error to get the perfect loaf at first.
· Parts of the Machine might fail during Usage: Some reports by customers have mentioned that parts of the machine have been damaged during use, while within the warranty period. This might come down to assembly defects by the manufacturer, but these are very few.
· Dim Display Panel: Some customers have mentioned that the display panel on top of the machine was rather difficult to read. The panel consists of the buttons for different baking settings, and a LED-display. As mentioned earlier, the Breadman TR520 Bread maker is a small machine, so the buttons are small as well.
This will especially be problematic for older people, and people who have eye issues, as it will be difficult for them to read the LED display, and keep up with the progress of baking.
The Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker is a great bread maker to consider, and even if there are a few cons, on the whole, the performance and the results are very good. It is easy to use and can make so many different types of bread, from regular loaves, to cinnamon bread, and sweet loaves with fruit and nuts.
If you are interested in purchasing the Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker, we recommend that you head over to Amazon.com where you can save 27% on the regular price at the moment with free shipping.