If you want to enjoy the flavour of freshly baked bread every morning then you must be able to bake the bread of your choice at home. The T-fal PF311E ActiBread is a programmable bread making machine that can help you in making 3 types of healthy breads like gluten free or multi-grain bread as per the recipes and dedicated programs provided with this bread making machine.
This easy-to-use machine can be operated conveniently with the help of its instantly responsive control panel and keeps your brand up to one hour even after completion of its baking program. Its programs make it more convenient for you if you want to bake your bread later on, say while coming back to your home in the evening, in order to enjoy warm and freshly baked bread at that time.
It can be possible with the help of its delayed baking program which can delay the baking of your dough up to 15 hours. You can set its delayed baking time after putting the right amount of ingredients into the machine in the morning to get freshly baked bread in the evening.
Along with setting the timer you can also select the program of your choice from 15 preset programs of this bread maker. These programs may include gluten free sweet bread, gluten free bread, gluten free cake, whole wheat bread, French bread, rapid whole wheat bread, salt free bread, cake, pasta, and jam. It allows you to bake 3 sizes including 1 pound, 1.5 pound and 2 pound of loaf perfectly in 3 types of crusts of your choice including dark, medium and light.
Its other features like program for delayed start of baking up to 15 hours, program to keep your bread warm automatically and digital LCD display with indicator make it easier and more convenient to use this bread making machine in any household. Moreover it can suit to the decor of any kitchen due to the brushed stainless steel finish of its housing. Inner pan with non-stick coating, easy to clan handle and ergonomic design of top loading lid with display window make it more convenient appliance for any kitchen.
Its package includes various accessories along with main bread maker including spoon and cup to measure ingredients, kneading blade, hook and a recipe book to make your home baking experience more enjoying.
Pros and Cons of the T-fal PF311E ActiBread Programmable Bread Machine provided in this write-up will help you to know this bread making machine by looking at it more closely. The company ensures the quality of this product by offering a limited period warranty for one year.
Pros and Cons of the ActiBread, a programmable bread making machine
Pros of a programmable bread machine, ActiBread
1. Versatile use: The 15 automatic program of this bread making machine allow you to use it flexibly to make the bread of your choice without adjusting its temperature and time. Its 15 programs include 3 programs for three types of gluten free breads and 3 types of healthy breads including whole wheat bread, rapid whole wheat bread and salt free bread etc.
2. Different types of baking: This bread making machine allows you to make three types of breads from 1 pound, 1.5 pound and 2 pound loafs as per your requirement. Its three settings allow you to bake tasty breads and cakes with three different types of crusts including dark, medium and light as per your choice. It can also keep your bread warm for up to one hour after completing its baking.
Its responsive control panel and delayed start function also allows you to delay the baking of your bread by up to 15 hours with the intention to get freshly baked bread after returning from work. You only have to select the program, crust type and push delayed start button after putting right amount of ingredients in its bread pan. The recipe book provided with this bread making machine also allows you to bake 25 different types of breads or cakes conveniently.
3. Easy to remove: The ergonomic design of its top lid with display window allows you to see your bread during its baking process. It also helps you to take out the bread easily from the non-stick coated bread pan of this machine after it is baked perfectly with the help of a paddle. A special hook is also provided with this bread making machine to take away the bread, in case the paddle could not be removed from the bread while baking it.
Cons of a programmable bread machine, ActiBread
1. Take time to learn household baking: if you are new to use such bread making machines then it may take time to get used to the T-fal PF311E ActiBread Programmable Bread Machine due to inexperience the paddle can frequently remain stuck in the bread.
2. A bit noisy: This bread machine is a bit noisy when used in a small kitchen to process dough for the bread. It can be due to loosening of its lid attachment or wearing of the seal of its oven after longer use.
3. Limited baking options: The 7 inch size of its baking pan allows you to bake compact but tall loaf to get bread with fewer slices. Moreover recipe-book provided with it offers limited number of gluten free recipes with healthy ingredients as some of them need ingredients bought from stores for their perfect baking.
The pros and cons of the T-fal PF311E ActiBread Programmable Bread Machine, provided in this write-up should help you in making a well informed decision while purchasing a bread machine for your home. Though this machine has few drawbacks still its advantages are enough to outweigh its drawbacks. It allows you to bake different types of bread with different level of browning of your choice conveniently. So it can be an ideal machine for baking breads of your choice at your home.
Though you can find this domestic bread making machine from any nearby or online store but if you want to buy it at very reasonable price then you must visit Amazon.com at least for once to compare their prices and promotional offers with others. You will certainly prefer to buy it from Amazon.com as their prices are much less than many other online or offline vendors.
At the moment, you can save 57% on the price of the T-fal PF311E ActiBread Programmable Bread Machine at Amazon.com.